Sunday, October 26, 2008

Football is offically over :(

I do have to hand it to our Miners Cheerleaders! It's hard to stand out there and cheer when it is 110 degrees out! They did great and cheered our team on untill the very end!




Braiden and Bailey after the last game. They were trying so hard to smile they just weren't happy. They are sad to see the season end!





I love this picture of Braiden. It depicts how we all feel. The mixed emotions about the football season being over. Football has been such a big part of our lives for the past 3 months. We have created some great family memories together. It was stressfull this year trying to squeeze it all in but we made it work and it was fun! I am going to miss sitting outside watching the boys practice with the great friends I have made through football. I hope we can keep our boys playing together for years to come!
The End!

No comments: