Monday, March 2, 2009

Valentines Day!

Braiden and Brooke getting ready to go to school for their Valentines parties. I think they like Valentines parties better than they like the Christmas parties!



It has been a tradition for the past 4 years to take chocolate dipped strawberries to school for Valentines day. It's a fun treat and the kids look forward to it. In fact, one kid in Brooke's class eye's lit up when I brought them in. He said, "hey! I saw those in a magazine once" I was glad to give him his first taste.



The kids and I decided that for Valentines day we were going to go Heart attack the car while Otis was working at the restaurant. So, we snuck to the back of the restaurant and put hearts all over the car. We also surprised him with one of those big heart shaped cookies from Paradise Bakery. It was fun!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

That is great. I wish you had a picture of his face.