Saturday, September 5, 2009

Where has the time gone??

I know it's been a long time since I have updated the blog. Life has been so hectic and a little out of whack lately. In the midst of all the transitions that Otis and I have been going through, I have tried to maintain some normalcy and to remember to "Enjoy the Journey". It is not always easy but when I sit back and look at the past few months I realize one thing... and that is how much I am blessed with a wonderful family and great friends who are always there to love and support my along the way! I hope you all know how much I love and appreciate your love and friendship! thank You!!! Enjoy the last 5 months of our life!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Hey girlie glad to see you are updating. However, I know you guys are doing ok because of this post. But do you need anything?

Devry said...

hey. bryan layton told us otis got another job besides the restaurant. life can throw us off sometimes. we're kind of there right now. but glad to hear you guys are good and i'm glad you updated! you're kids are looking so old!

Jenny said...

Cute pictures, and a fun summer! I never realized it but you have 3 summer birthdays in your family, party all summer that's what I say!