Thursday, November 6, 2008

I Love Halloween!!!


It was a fun Halloween! Braiden was Indiana Jones, he came up with this one on his own. He dug through the dress up box and used Dad's hat. Good idea Braiden! Brooke was Hanna Montana, any excuse to wear glitters and sparkles! And Briana the beautiful roaring 20's flapper girl.
My Mom came to visit for Halloween. Except the kids had no idea she was coming. So , some "lady"(my mom) showed up to trunk or treat in a scary witches costume and she decided she was going to hang out with us. The wierd thing is she didn't say a word. After awhile the kids started saying, "Mom who's that Lady?" I just played it off and said "I have no idea". They were a little freaked out and then all of the sudden this "lady" ripped off her mask and all the kids said "Grandma" and went running to give her hugs and kisses. It was a fun Suprise! I am so glad my kids have a loving Grandma who genuinely loves and cares about them.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Your kids all look so cute! Especially Brooke with her long beautiful Blonde hair! ;)

Anonymous said...

Whoa Mom looks scary!!! The "B's" look sooo cute :)