Friday, November 14, 2008

The Dude Party!


I asked Braiden what he wanted to do for his Birthday reminding him that after 8 years old we simplify our parties. So he said he wanted to have a "Dude Party" with just a couple friends over to play football and video games. This was the easiest party I ever threw! they played football in the backyard the entire time. I had a hard time even getting them to stop long enough to eat pizza and open presents. It was great! Braiden has some good little buddies, 2 of these boys he has been friends with since he was 2 years old. I reminded them all of when they use to wrestle each other and sit on each others heads. They just busted up laughing. Little boys are so fun.
Since we played the wii, Braiden came up with this great idea to have a wii remote cake. I am no artist but I tried my best and Braiden thought it was the coolest cake ever! I guess that's all that matters.
Cupcakes for school. I asked Braiden what he wanted and he said, "I want cupcakes with a big letter "B" on them for Braiden cause it's my Birthday!" I said you got it! He had fun handing them all out to his classmates. Happy Birthday Braidman!

6 comments:

Nikki said...

You got to love easy parties. The Wii cake came out fantastic.

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Braiden! Wow time flies I can't believe how fast they grow up! It looks like he had a fun party. He's a great kid!

Tricia said...

the cake looks good! you did a great job...and you said you're not an artist...whatever!! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the Wii cake. I'm so glad I at least have one boy...they seem so simple.

Sarah said...

Thanks! i love your blog. I'm still trying to figure it all out, but, I love it!

Nikki said...

How did you get the turkey hopping around. Let me know. I want one. nicholebillingsley@cox.net