Monday, December 1, 2008

Twilight Night!

It was the night we had all been waiting for! Twilight at Midnight!

I dropped Briana and some friends off at 6:00pm to wait in line for seats. They meet up with Emalee, Ashlee, Chery and Allison. Then I went to Church meetings and meet them back there at 9:00pm. I meet up with more friends from church. It was so fun there were at least 18 of us. We all sat together, we got some greats seats after some confrontation by a psycho lady. It turned out great, we had a fun night!

Being Silly with the Sista's (It was after midnight what do you expect we were delirious!)

2 comments:

once upon a poppy said...

haha! renee told me about the confrontation! good for you cause i would have just sat there.

Glahn Family said...

ohhhhh yeah, We tore that physco lady up. Don't mess with the sista's... I'm glad my eyes got in the picture...