Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Cousin Sleepover


Last night we had a fun Cousin sleepover. I had been telling my kids they can have a sleepover during Christmas break. So we decided to have everyone all at once. We just hung out at home, the kids had fun jumping on the trampoline and watching movies. I think the best part of the night was when we decided to go for a walk in our PJ's. It was about 10:00pm, we got bundled up, we got flashlights and we walked around the neighborhood. Before we left I told the kids that there are snipes that live out in the desert(for those who don't know there are acres and acres of open desert land right next to my house) anyway I told them that the snipes come in for water at night. I told them there might be something nipping at there ankles so watch out! So the whole time they kept saying,"did you feel that?" or "I think I just saw something run by!" It was so funny.
Then we ended the sleep over in the morning with french toast and sausage for breakfast! It was a fun night!

2 comments:

Glahn Family said...

yor such a good auntie.. I'mnot creative in that way.. Your good at parties....they had fun.. man they are all cranky from staying up late.... bunch of brats..


but I love them

jasonnallison said...

Thanks Carla...Ava said she had a lot of fun!!!!