Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve Dinner!


We had a nice Christmas eve dinner at Allison and Jason house. We had Ham and all the fixins'. It was delicious. It was fun to sit around and chat with everyone while eating a nice dinner. Allison was so creative she had questions hidden under every ones plate. We each took a turn going around the table and answering our questions. They were questions like, "Whats your favorite Christmas treat?" etc.. It was fun!


We took lots of cute pictures through the night. Then my sister Chery read a story of the symbols of Christmas and each child and the dads held each symbol and read what their symbol represented. This reminded me of when I was little and my mom would read us a cute Christmas story every Christmas eve. One year she went all out and had the pictures put on slides and showed it on a projector. It was fun to re create those traditions for my kids.




Here's all the cousins, I think they were singing a Christmas carol here. This was my first Christmas here in Arizona with my Sisters it was so fun to do the things together that we did growing up and also to start a few new traditions.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

You have always been able to entertain. Merry Christmas.