Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Morning!

It was a very relaxing Christmas Morning. we actually got to sleep until 7:00 am. I know it still sounds early but anything is better than 5:00am like years past. Otis made us some yummy
cinnamon rolls, with fruit and orange juice and chocolate milk.
Otis and I had so much fun just sitting back and watching the kids open presents. Believe it or not, the first thing they wanted to open was found in there Christmas stocking. It was one of those whistle suckers with the stick on the bottom that you pull up and down to make different notes. (like the ones we had when we were little) I haven't seen those for years, I just had to get them one to see what they thought. To my surprise they thought they where pretty cool.
It was a wonderful Christmas. This year was different than others. Otis and I decided that we were going to make an effort to really focus on the things that are important and to sit back and enjoy our family. It was hard to keep things simple at first, but it was so relaxing and I was really able to enjoy the holiday season instead of stressing. I have so much to be grateful for. I have wonderful family members who love and care about me and my family. There is so much peace in knowing that. Thank you to all of my family! I love you guys!

No comments: