Monday, December 22, 2008

Ward Christmas Program


Today was our Ward Christmas program. It was so neat to see Briana up there singing with the ward Choir, she's getting so old. We have such a talented Ward with lots of musical instruments and special musical numbers. It was very spiritual meeting. Every year I look forward to "Christmas Sunday" to be reminded once more of the meaning of Christmas just before Christmas arrives. The Primary Children also sang a cute Christmas song. Brooke was grinning ear to ear and Braiden was singing along. It was a nice Christmas Program.

Today I also decided to visit Young Women's so I could hear Briana play the opening song. She played, "Joy to the World" she did such a good job. I am so glad she is becoming more comfortable in sharing this talent. Just another sign that she's getting older and so am I.