Saturday, April 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!


Today was my Birthday it was a busy but fun day! It started off at 7:30 am with breakfast in bed. (French toast and bacon mmmm!) Then we went to our Stake Emergency Preparedness Fair. Next, we went to Briana's piano recital. Finally, later that night Otis and I went out to Cheesecake factory for dinner/date night. It was a nice night out. When we got home the kids were waiting with a, "Happy Birthday Mom", sign that they made while we were out. They also had a chocolate zinger on a plate with a candle stuck in it. As I walked in the door they sang Happy Birthday! It was really cute and meant allot that they would think to do something like that for me. I love those guys!

4 comments:

Tricia said...

That is so cute!! What great kids you have. Happy Birthday again!! :) You asked what it means to be tagged? well you have to post 10 things that your children love. I only did 5 because I have too many kids! I can't think so good! ha ha! Then you tag who ever you want that hasn't been tagged.

Dave'sWife@{thediaryofdaveswife} said...

HaPpY BiRthDaY!YoUR kIdS aRe tO cUtE & vErY cReAtive!

once upon a poppy said...

Happy {late} Birthday! It's so nice that you can leave your kids by themselves to go out. I can't wait.

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Hi Carla, Happy Late Birthday! I haven't seen you guys in forever! Your kids are so big, and so cute. Bri is so pretty I can't believe she is that old, time flies. And looking at the pictures of Brooke and Lauren makes me sad that we don't live there anymore, Emmy would probably be right in there with them. But that is good that they have each other. Talk to ya soon Amber Wilkins