Sunday, April 20, 2008

My kids have been Tagged!


So, Thanks to my good friend Tricia Burrell my kids have been tagged. It has taken me some time to respond but I knew I would eventually get around to it. I am supposed to write 5 things my kids love, so here we go!
Briana
1. Briana loves her cell phone. We broke down and got her one just before school started to help out with the communication for the carpool to and from school. It's helped out allot and it's kind of fun because I can text her in the middle of the day during school just to say, "have a good day". Anyway, that thing is glued to her hand, did you notice I didn't say ear, well that's because she never actually uses it to talk she just text's.
2. Briana loves piano, she actually just sits and plays on her own without me bugging her to practice. (I love listening to her play)
3. Briana loves to write. She loves to write short little stories or poems. In fact right now she's writing a children's book called, "Grandpa Al". It's a story of my dad and all of the funny things he used to say and do.
4. Briana loves to have her Brother and her Sister sleep in her bed with her on the weekends. It has become a tradition they love to stay up late laughing and giggling. good thing she has a full size bed.
5. Briana loves (likes) her best friend Bryce. They have been best friends since 2ND grade. If you ask either of them who there best friend is they will say each other. We tease them and say we have to take lots of pictures of them now so that we can put together a cute video at there reception. (he he) They just laugh. By the way you've probably guessed it, that's Bryce in the picture.

Braiden
1. Braiden loves football! He loves to play it, watch it, collect cards of it, play it on video games! He loves football! He's pretty good too! He's one of the hardest hitters on his team, his nick name on the field is, "Little Bull".
2. Braiden loves to play guitar hero! He is obsessed! I have to give him time limits. He has almost every 80's rock song memorized thanks to that game!
3. Braiden loves to play out side. Riding his scooter or his skateboard with the boys in the neighborhood.
4. Braiden loves scouts. He always looks forward to scout day!
5. Braiden loves to read. There have been times when I thought he was asleep at midnight and I see him hiding under his sheets with a flashlight reading because he can't put down the book. I guess that's a good problem to have.
6. One more for Braiden! Braiden, "likes Pie". Braiden and his friend Christian have this little inside joke, they go around everywhere saying "I like pie" in a nerdy voice. I have no idea why they say it, they just think it's hilarious. For scouts last week it was Braidens turn to take the treats, guess what he took?? Pie! He wrote a big sign and stuck it to the top that said, "I like Pie". Weirdo!

Brooke
1.Brooke loves to sing, dance and cheer around the house! The louder the better. The funny thing though, her teacher says she is so quiet in class she can hardly get her to speak up when she raises her hand to answer a question. Sounds like her Mom, (doesn't like to speak in public.)
2. Brooke loves to cuddle and give big kisses smack dab on the lips.
3. Brooke loves to ride her scooter and her bike. In fact, She has been afraid to ride her bike with the training wheels because one of the wheels were loose once and she fell over. So, it has been a year since she rode it. Well, 2 weeks ago she asked her dad to take the training wheels off and within 30 minutes she was riding it without the training wheels. Go figure??? She loves it now!
4. Brooke loves Kindergarten especially her teacher Mrs. Washington! She loves the songs they sing everyday and she loves doing centers, especially art centers.
5. Brooke loves her Big Sis Briana and her Big Bro Braiden! She's lucky to have them, they really watch out for her.
So, now I get to pass on the Tag! I am going to pass it on to the Watkins, and Both Halls!


4 comments:

Tricia said...

Yay! you did it! that was fun to read about your kids!

Anonymous said...

THAT WAS SO FUN TO READ ABOUT YOUR KIDS! I FEEL LIKE IT CAUGHT ME UP ON THE GROWING UP THEY'VE DONE SINCE I'VE BEEN GONE! NOW I BETTER GET TO WORK ON MY KIDS, THANKS!!

Lindi said...

hey girl! cute kids!!! great hearing from you on my blog :)

Timmreck said...

What does (getting tagged) mean?